The VA wants to help educate and raise awareness about PTSD for servicemembers and their families. You may find PTSD resources and help on the VA website. Along with the following information pamphlets created by the VA:
- Understanding PTSD Treatment
- Understanding PTSD Treatment booklet (English)
- Returning from the War Zone Guides
- For Veterans and Families
- Understanding PTSD booklet
- Trauma and PTSD: Provider and Caregiver Resources
- Trauma and PTSD: Resources for the Public flyer
It is important to educate those who may not be familiar with PTSD and its effects on servicemembers and family members. Please make sure to pass along this information, as it may help someone in need.
For more on Angela Caban, visit her website at www.angelacaban.com.
Powered by Facebook Comments